01 May SHINGRIX Update
Please see below the recent update from GSK regarding SHINGRIX:
What’s going on?
- Accelerated adoption of SHINGRIX has led to very high levels of demand.
- GSK supply does not currently match market demand which is impacting inventory levels in all channels.
- GSK resupply is expected to be continuous and expedited throughout 2018 in response to demand acceleration.
What does this mean?
- All available inventory has been allocated across channels.
- Customers should expect shipping delays and back-orders.
- As resupply deliveries are received GSK will allocate doses to channels.
- Through Q2 the need for backorders and allocations of inventory will be monitored on a week to week basis.
- Customers should consider managing SHINGRIX ordering and inventory as needed based on expected delays in availability.
- The GSK team appreciates your patience and respects the desire to protect patients from shingles with SHINGRIX.
- GSK plans to offer consistent communication on the situation as it evolves.
If you have any questions, please contact your GSK rep or call 866-475-8222.
NOTE: PAA offers members best pricing on GSK vaccines.
In addition to best pricing, participating members have the opportunity to earn rebates from GSK and PAA.
If you are interested in participating with our GSK vaccines agreement and agree to comply with the program requirements, please email Membership@physall.com. Not a member? Join now![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]